Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
• Provide daily office administrative support and answer enquiries;
• Assist in documents filing and archiving;
• Maintain office supplies;
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment;
• Support scheduling of meetings, room setup, agenda and minutes preparation;
• Coordinate the logistics of international conferences, seminars and other academic activities and internal activities as required; and
• Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
• Bachelor’s degree holder or above;
• Fresh graduates are welcome, previous administration experience is an advantage;
• Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, and positive attitude;
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
• IT proficiency skills (especially in Outlook, MS Office, Zoom and Teams);
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointment for a period of 1-3 years with the possibility of extension.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.