Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Assistant
(Control and System: Development of magnetic control system, algorithm and UI)
• Responsible for the development and integration of the control system and imaging system, and collaboration with engineers and researchers on application;
• Support the improvement and design of medical device prototypes;
• Handle document preparation and independent code writing, and ensure strict documentation of the output;
• Perform testing and adjustment tasks of medical device prototypes;
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
• Master’s or a PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Automation, or a closely related field;
• Previous experience in any of the areas including development of control system, algorithm, UI design and project management is a plus;
• Independent working ability in system design with practical experience in computer programming;
• Routinely work with one or more programming languages, such as C, C++, C#, Python, etc;
• Skillful in project management and development, and strong background in coordinating the software and hardware development;
• Related track records in conducting applied research are highly preferred;
• Excellent oral communication and written skills in English;
• Good organizational and analytical abilities;
• Mature, responsible, hardworking and able to work independently and as a team member;
• Candidate with high-quality publications or with related experimental or modeling experience will be advantageous.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
• CV with a list of your publications.
• Cover letter
• Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Translations into English if the original documents are issued in any other language.
• For research positions, 2 representative publications or technical reports are required. For longer documents, please provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
Application Closing Date:
All the research positions in the different areas described above are immediately available. Applications will be considered continuously until the positions are filled.