Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
• Ph.D. or an equivalent degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a closely related field.
• Expertise in any of the following areas: wearable and flexible electronics, signal and imaging processing, computational mathematics, machine learning and AI and nanorobotics, MRI, and interests in CVD applications is a must.
• Excellent oral communication and written skills in English, with good organizational and analytical abilities.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointment include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
• CV with a list of your publications.
• Cover letter with a brief summary of your relevant professional experience and knowledge, a brief description of what your academic interests are and how they relate to your previous studies and future goals (Maximum 2 pages long)
• Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Translations into English if the original documents are issued in any other languages.
• 2 Representative publications or technical reports. For longer documents, please provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
• Contact information for two reference persons who know your research work well. We reserve the right to contact references only for shortlisted candidates.
Application Closing Date:
All the research positions in different areas described above are immediately available. Applications will be considered continuously until the positions are filled.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms Xiaoyang WANG at 3525 1173.