Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
Senior Engineer/ Engineer (Electronic, optical, and software development)
• Conduct research and development for image sensing, data processing, and analysis
• Work on prototype development, laboratory testing, and field support for at least one of the following areas/projects:-
o Implement and establish innovative technologies for early detection and prevention of cardiovascular diseases and stroke
o Develop wearable sensors, flexible devices and mHealth technologies for the prediction and monitoring of CVDs
o Develop image-guided nano/micro robotic system and close-loop drug delivery devices for CVD therapists.
o Participate in research projects to develop human intelligence and AI-based models for early warning system to predict cardiovascular diseases/stroke
o Design biosensing modules for biomarker detection
o Develop 3D ultrasound imaging, OCT, MRI vascular imaging, PA imaging, molecular imaging, physiological imaging, and multi-modal imaging methods
o Advanced microscopy and image processing and improve functions of cell separation, paring and manipulation
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineers.
• Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python, Matlab, etc.
• Previous experience in any of the areas including wearable devices, flexible sensing, biomedical signal processing, optical imaging, physiological imaging, MRI, multimodal imaging, nano-micro robotics, ultrasound and/or photo-acoustic imaging, drug delivery devices, computational fluid dynamics, cardiovascular modeling, AI and mobile health is highly desirable.
• Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua), with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include paid leave, medical insurance, contribution to MPF, etc. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week. The position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.