Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
Statistical Analyst (Fresh graduates are welcome)
This role will contribute to the advancement of research with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and other academics to leverage unique healthcare data (in the form of medical images, clinical data, and beyond) and implement appropriate study design, evaluation tools, and methods associated with various research projects. Additionally, this position will collaborate and advise the research team on the most appropriate statistical methods to apply to research design and outcomes analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Data Science, Statistics, Biostatistics, Information Technology or related disciplines.
• Previous experience in data analysis is a must.
• Proficiency in organizing, manipulating, and mining large datasets
• Able to handle multiple concurrent tasks, and have a strong sense of responsibility
• Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua), with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include paid leave, medical insurance, contribution to MPF, etc. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week. The position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.