Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
• Provide daily laboratory administrative support and answer enquiries;
• Coordinate maintenance of office and laboratory equipment;
• Provide assistance in the study of technical feasibility for addition & alternations works and carry out related site inspection;
• Support the preparation of quotations and tender documents;
• Develop standard operation procedures and provide training sessions to facility users;
• Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
• Bachelor’s degree holder or above in all disciplines;
• Fresh graduates are welcome, previous administration or laboratory maintenance experience is an advantage;
• Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, and positive attitude;
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
• IT proficiency skills (especially in Outlook, MS Office, Zoom and Teams)
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
Initial appointment for a period of 1-3 years with the possibility of extension.
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.