Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
• Plan and manage the operation and routine maintenance of equipment and inventory;
• Coordinate equipment acquisition process and interact with procurement and suppliers;
• Assist to develop standard operating procedures, technical notes, guidelines and flow charts;
• Provide laboratory safety trainings to users and coordinate project ethic approval;
• Coordinate the knowledge transfer matters, including prepare patent application documents, and manage workflows of patent applications;
• Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably in biomedical engineering, business management or related disciplines;
• 1-2 years in lab operation and equipment management or experience in biomedical engineering research, and/or technology transfer is preferred;
• Competency in MS Office applications;
• Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and overtime; and to set and drive the team to meet project deadlines;
• Excellent oral communication and written skills in English, with good organizational and analytical abilities and willingness to learn new techniques.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointment include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
Application Closing Date: