Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
Ultrasound Software Engineer
• Complete the implementation of software modules/system codes, write code comments and development documents;
• Assist in system function definition and program design;
• Complete code writing, debugging, testing and maintenance according to design documents or requirements;
• Analyze and solve problems in the software development process;
• Familiar with C, C++ language programming; have good programming standards;
• Familiar with at least one commonly used GUI framework, such as QT, MFC, etc.;
• Familiar with commonly used data structures;
• Familiar with common operations of Windows or Linux, as well as common system programming interfaces;
• Independently responsible for software/system/module with a certain code size (10,000 lines);
• Experience in the medical ultrasound industry is preferred;
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in software engineering, electronic engineering and other related majors;
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment:
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
1. CV with a list of your publications.
2. Cover letter
3. Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-
level institutions. Translations into English if the original documents are issued in any other language.
Application Closing Date:
All the research positions in the different areas described above are immediately available. Applications will be considered continuously until the positions are filled.