About the Research Centre
In collaboration with the CityU, the University of Oxford and the Karolinska Institutet, the Hong Kong Centre for Cerebro-cardiovascular Health Engineering (COCHE) was established with the support of the ITC-InnoHK Programme to develop new ways to tackle cardiovascular disease (CVD), which is the world's leading cause of morbidity and mortality. To address the most pressing health challenges caused by CVD, COCHE focuses on developing innovative technologies such as flexible and wearable devices, biomedical and molecular imaging, nano-biosensing, micro-robotics, healthcare AI systems, and other groundbreaking methods to enable early prevention, diagnosis and intervention of the disease. These technologies can reduce human costs while alleviating the healthcare system's financial and social burdens. The COCHE research centre, located in Hong Kong Science Park, has several openings in research areas and administration.
• Provide daily office administrative support and answer enquiries;
• Assist in documents filing and archiving;
• Maintain office supplies;
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment;
• Support scheduling of meetings, room setup, agenda and minutes preparation;
• Coordinate the logistics of international conferences, seminars and other academic activities and internal activities as required; and
• Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
• Bachelor’s degree holder or above;
• Fresh graduates are welcome, previous administration experience is an advantage;
• Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, and positive attitude;
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
• IT proficiency skills (especially in Outlook, MS Office, Zoom and Teams);
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointment for a period of 1-3 years with the possibility of extension.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Please send your CV with a cover letter including your current and expected salary to HR@hkcoche.org.