We are under rapid expansion and looking for energetic and self-motivated candidate with engineering /science background to join us as Administrative Assistant. You are expected to provide a full range of administrative supports to the Centre to ensure efficient daily operation. This is an excellent opportunity as you will gain international exposure and work closely with leading experts from the academia and medical device industry.
1. Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the Centre and project teams
2. Responsible for inventory record, procurement of research equipment including purchasing, sourcing, tendering and keep track of payment status
3. Ensure all laboratory equipment are in good condition and sufficient quantity
4. Calendar management such as meeting scheduling, booking for conference rooms, director’s room and equipment
5. Filing, processing of expense claims, time sheet, and liaison with users, suppliers and management
6. Preparation of meeting agenda, minutes, presentation material and project reports in a timely manner
7. Organise international conference, seminar, social and employee engagement activities
8. Troubleshoot computer issues with both hardware and software and responsible for technical support
9. Handle visa applications and support in ad hoc projects as assigned by Centre Director
1. Bachelor degree or master degree, preferably in science related discipline.
2. Fresh graduates are welcome, previous administration experience is an advantage.
3. Fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
4. Proficiency in Office 365 applications.
5. Good team player, proactive and able to work independently
6. Excellent problem solving skills , organization skills and attention to details
About the Research Centre
Hong Kong Centre for Cerebro-Cardiovascular Health Engineering (“COCHE”) is a newly established R&D centre funded by the Innovation and Technology Commission. COCHE aims to build unique environment to conduct world-class research and foster interdisciplinary collaborations as well as to educate and train future generations of leading scientists and engineers in the fields biomedical and health engineering with applications to the prediction, prevention, diagnosis, monitoring and treatments of cerebro-cardiovascular diseases.
Apply & Enquiry
Please contact Serena Mok at +852 3525 1183 if you have questions. Thank you for your kind attention.