About the Research Centre
In collaboration with the CityU, the University of Oxford and the Karolinska Institutet, the Hong Kong Centre for Cerebro-cardiovascular Health Engineering (COCHE) was established with the support of the ITC-InnoHK Programme to develop new ways to tackle cardiovascular disease (CVD), which is the world's leading cause of morbidity and mortality. To address the most pressing health challenges caused by CVD, COCHE focuses on developing innovative technologies such as flexible and wearable devices, biomedical and molecular imaging, nano-biosensing, micro-robotics, healthcare AI systems, and other groundbreaking methods to enable early prevention, diagnosis and intervention of the disease. These technologies can reduce the human cost while also alleviating financial and social burdens on the healthcare system. The COCHE research center, located in Hong Kong Science Park, has several openings in research areas and administration.
• Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the Centre;
• Provide meeting support, including scheduling meetings, meeting room setup, preparing agenda and meeting notes;
• Coordinate the logistics of international conferences, seminars and other academic activities and internal activities as required; and
• Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
• Bachelor degree holder or above in business administration, biomedical engineering, or related discipline;
• Fresh graduates are welcome, previous administration experience is an advantage;
• Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, and positive attitude;
• Good communication and analytical skills with good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
• IT proficiency skills (especially in Outlook, MS Offie and Zoom)
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointment include leave and medical insurance, etc.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Initial appointment for a period of 3 years with the possibility of extension.
Please send your CV with a covering letter including your current and expected salary to HR@hkcoche.org. For enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms Grace CHEUNG.