About the Research Centre
In collaboration with the CityU, the University of Oxford and the Karolinska Institutet, the Hong Kong Centre for Cerebro-cardiovascular Health Engineering (COCHE) was established with the support of the ITC-InnoHK Programme to develop new ways to tackle cardiovascular disease (CVD), which is the world's leading cause of morbidity and mortality. To address the most pressing health challenges caused by CVD, COCHE focuses on developing innovative technologies such as flexible and wearable devices, biomedical and molecular imaging, nano-biosensing, micro-robotics, healthcare AI systems, and other groundbreaking methods to enable early prevention, diagnosis and intervention of the disease. These technologies can reduce the human cost while also alleviating financial and social burdens on the healthcare system. The COCHE research center, located in Hong Kong Science Park, has several openings in research areas and administration.
• Assist in the preparation of annual report, annual budget plan,
• Manage expense booking, month-end closing, and maintaining financial record;
• Process payment requests, staff disbursements and account payables in accordance with the guidelines and procedures;
• Manage payroll and MPF;
• Assist the coordination of tax return, filing of employer’s returns and audit report;
• Provide meeting support, including scheduling meetings, meeting room setup, preparing
• agenda and meeting notes;
• Manage office facilities and consumables;
• Provide support to conferences and seminars; and
• Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
• Bachelor degree holder or with 1-2 years of relevant experience after the degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related disciplines;
• Strong commitment, attentive to details with the abilities to spot numerical errors and meet deadlines;
• Good communication and analytical skills with good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
• Hands-on experience in Xero or other financial systems would be an advantage;
• Fresh graduates are also welcome.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointment include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointment for a period of 3 years with the possibility of extension.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
The application Materials that Should be Included
1.CV, 2. A covering letter including your current and expected salary.
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms Xiaoyang WANG at 3525 1173.
Please send your CV with a covering letter including your current and expected salary to HR@hkcoche.org. For enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms Xiaoyang WANG at 3525 1173.