About the Research Centre
Funded by the InnoHK programme of Innovation and Technology Commission, the Hong Kong Centre for Cerebro-Cardiovascular Health Engineering (“COCHE”) is recently established in collaboration with the City University of Hong Kong, University of Oxford, and Karolinska Institutet. It is located at Hong Kong Science Park. COCHE aims to build a unique environment to conduct world-class translational research and foster interdisciplinary collaborations, as well as to educate and train future generations of leading scientists and engineers in the fields of biomedical and health engineering with applications to the prediction, prevention, diagnosis, monitoring and treatments of cerebro-cardiovascular diseases. Please visit https://www.hkcoche.org/ for more information about COCHE.
● Assist in a full spectrum of human resources functions, including staff appointment and orientation, performance management, staff relation and policy review;
● Organize, update and maintain personnel records and HR policies;
● Handle enquiries;
● Assist in organizing meetings;
● Provide support to conferences and seminars; and
● Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
● A good bachelor’s degree, preferably in HR/Business Management or related disciplines;
● Well-organized, detail-oriented, and multi-tasking;
● Good interpersonal and communication skills with good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
● Proficient in MS Office;
● Experience in managing social media platforms/recruiting sites such as WeChat, Facebook, LinkedIn, and JobsDB is preferred;
● Fresh graduates are also welcome.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
Initial appointment for a period of 2 years with the possibility of extension.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
The application Materials that Should be Included
1.CV, 2. A covering letter including your current and expected salary
Application Closing Date:
For enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms Xiaoyang WANG at 3525 1173.
Application Closing Date: Immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the positions are filled.
Application Procedures: Please send your CV with a covering letter including your current and expected salary to HR@hkcoche.org