About the Research Centre
• Create ideas on top of the technical frontlines;
• Build the imaging systems from the scratch, design the experiments from the ground up.
• Master’s or above degree in Biomedical Engineering, or majored in a closely related field;
• Demonstrate excellence in one or more of the following areas is a plus: photoacoustic fiber probe design and fabrication, photoacoustic imager design, tomographic image reconstruction, fiber-optics and imaging, ultrafast laser technique, laser spectroscopy, optoelectronics;
• Excellent oral communication and written skills in English;
• Good organizational and analytical abilities;
• Mature, responsible, hardworking and able to work independently and as a team;
• Candidate with high-quality publications or with related experimental or modeling experience will be advantageous.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
• CV with a list of your publications.
• Cover letter
• Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Translations into English if the original documents are issued in any other language.
• For research positions, 2 representative publications or technical reports are required. For longer documents, please provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
Application Closing Date:
All the research positions in the different areas described above are immediately available. Applications will be considered continuously until the positions are filled.
Please send your application materials and indicate your current and expected salary to HR@hkcoche.org