About the Research Centre
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
1. Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems in line with the centre's policies and procedures and Hong Kong Employment Ordinance;
2. Support the HR areas, such as recruitment, performance management, employee record management, payroll, taxation, MPF contribution process, employee relations;
3. Monitor the headcount status against budget, staff turnover rate, analyse manpower shortfall and propose retention measures;
4. Prepare HR reports ;
5. Hold Organise staff engagement events such as staff parties and other regular functions as required;
6. Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
1. Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
2. Proven experience in human resources management;
3. Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, and positive attitude
5. Experience of prioritising their own workload;
6. Effective communication skills with a good customer-servicing attitude and command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
7. IT proficiency skills (especially in Outlook, MS Offie and Zoom);
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
Initial appointment for a period of 1-3 years with the possibility of extension.
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.
Please send your CV with a cover letter including your current and expected salary to HR@hkcoche.org.