Tender Ref: COCHE-SCLAB-OPTICAL COMPONENTS (Please quote our ref. in all correspondence.)
5th Oct 2022
To whom it may concern,
Provision of Components
Qualified suppliers are hereby invited to tender for the captioned in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Tender Documents attached. Details are as follows:
1. The tender shall be sent by email firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2:00 pm, Friday, 4th Nov 2022. Please note that Hong Kong Centre for Cerebro-cardiovascular Health Engineering (COCHE) will not be responsible for any loss or delay of your tender sent by post. Late tenders will not be accepted. In case of any dispute on the tender and its submission, COCHE shall have the discretion to determine to accept the tender or not.
2. COCHE reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any tender or any part of any tender. If a tender is submitted on the basis of overall acceptance of all the items offered, this must be clearly stated in the tender.
3. Tenderers are reminded that offering or giving any gratuity, bonus, discount, bribe, loan or any other gift or consideration as an inducement or reward to any employee or agent of COCHE in relation to this or any other COCHE contract could constitute an offence contrary to the Prevention of Bribery Ordinance Cap. 201. If the tenderers were found to have made such an offer COCHE shall be at liberty to cancel the contract and shall hold the contractor liable for any loss or damages which COCHE may thereby sustain.
4. If you do not wish to tender, please inform us in writing before the Tender closing date. Please note that if you do not receive an acceptance notice from COCHE on or after the expiry of the tender validity, you should assume that your tender is unsuccessful.
5. If you require any clarification before tendering, please contact Ms. Cathy ZHENG at 35251175 or email@example.com
6. Please return by email with signature and company chop and indicate “No Offer” on it if you are unable to supply the above item. Please also state reason of “No Offer”.
7. If you do not receive acceptance notice from the COCHE on or after the expiry of the tender validity, you should assume that your tender is unsuccessful.
// Please download the tender document & Specification of the Optical Components: