Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
As a Mechanical Engineer at COCHE, you will be responsible for designing, analyzing, and improving mechanical systems and components. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to create innovative solutions that meet our potential customers' needs. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring our products are efficient, reliable, and compliant with industry standards.
As a member of our team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Create, design, and develop mechanical systems and components of the center’s projects, including wearables, monitoring systems, and medical devices.
• Conduct research, feasibility studies, and analyzing data to assess the mechanical performance, efficiency, and safety of mechanical systems and components. This may involve using simulation software, conducting tests, and performing mechanical function analysis.
• Generate detailed 2D or 3D drawings, models, and specifications using computer-aided design (CAD) software. This includes creating assembly drawings, part drawings, and bill of materials (BOMs).
• Conduct thorough engineering analysis and simulations to evaluate product performance, durability and safety.
• Collaborate closely with the engineering team to design and develop innovative electronics products, focusing on construction design and mechanical functionality.
• Conduct tests and experiments to validate and evaluate product designs.
• Ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and safety guidelines.
• Identify and evaluate new materials, technologies, and manufacturing processes to enhance product performance and reduce costs. Analyze manufacturing costs, materials, and resources to optimize and improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of mechanical designs and processes.
• Manage projects, including creating project timelines, setting milestones, coordinating tasks, and ensuring timely and efficient completion of mechanical engineering projects.
• Participate in design reviews and provide technical expertise and recommendations.
• Document design specifications, reports, and project updates.
• Consider environmental and sustainability aspects in mechanical designs, such as energy efficiency, environmental impact, and resource optimization.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in mechanical engineering, technology tools, industry trends, and best practices. Pursuing lifelong learning and professional development opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience in mechanical engineering
• Proficiency in core mechanical engineering principles, including mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and materials science. Knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) software and other engineering tools is essential.
• Solid understanding of mechanical engineering principles, materials, and manufacturing processes.
• Proficiency in mathematics and analytical skills to perform calculations, analyze data, and interpret engineering specifications.
• Expertise in designing and developing mechanical systems, using CAD software, conducting simulations, and performing calculations. Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is often beneficial.
• Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to mechanical engineering.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Detail-oriented with a focus on producing high-quality, error-free work.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc. The possibility of re-appointment after the initial contract period will be based on performance evaluation and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.