Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
Ultrasound Hardware Engineer
1. Develop or maintain product hardware architecture design, provide hardware circuit design solutions, including but not limited to digital-analog hybrid circuits, FPGA/ARM/X86/DSP peripheral circuits, motor drive circuits;
2. Carry out logical architecture design or logical design implementation for the product.
3. Develop single-chip firmware, OS driver or embedded software for the product.
4. According to the requirements, be responsible for the scheme design, system architecture design, module design, software and hardware interface definition, algorithm design and verification of the hardware circuit in the ultrasound product.
5. According to the hardware circuit design requirements, be responsible for the detailed design, debugging and system joint debugging of the transmitting and receiving modules in ultrasonic products.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer engineering, electronics, control engineering and other related majors.
2. Familiar with the basic knowledge of analogue circuits and digital circuits, understand the basic knowledge of signal integrity design or EMC design.
3. One of the following experiences is preferred:
a) Single board design or commissioning experience based on FPGA/ARM/X86/DSP;
b) Application experience of digital/analog sensors;
c) Design or debugging of analog small signal circuits;
d) Experience in motor drive circuit design and debugging;
e) Experience in logic development of mainstream FPGA manufacturers;
f) Experience in the development of any underlying software such as microcontroller firmware, OS
drivers, and embedded software.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment:
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
1. CV with a list of your publications.
2. Cover letter
3. Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-
level institutions. Translations into English if the original documents are issued in any other language.
Application Closing Date:
All the research positions in the different areas described above are immediately available. Applications will be considered continuously until the positions are filled.