Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
Human Resources and Administration Officer
1. Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems in line with the centre's policies and procedures and Hong Kong Employment Ordinance;
2. Support the HR areas, such as recruitment, performance management, employee record management, payroll, taxation, MPF contribution process, employee relations;
3. Monitor the headcount status against budget, staff turnover rate, analyse manpower shortfall and propose retention measures;
4. Prepare HR reports ;
5. Hold Organise staff engagement events such as staff parties and other regular functions as required;
6. Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Centre Director or his delegates.
1. Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
2. Proven experience in human resources management;
3. Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, and positive attitude
5. Experience of prioritising their own workload;
6. Effective communication skills with a good customer-servicing attitude and command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
7. IT proficiency skills (especially in Outlook, MS Offie and Zoom);
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
Initial appointment for a period of 1-3 years with the possibility of extension.
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
The application Materials that Should be Included
Application Closing Date:
The post is immediately available. Consideration of applications will be open until the position is filled.