Cover Letter (Optional)
Current Salary (Optional)
Expected Salary (Optional)
Your content has been submitted
Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Assistant
(Mechanical design and development of in-field equipment)
• Responsible for functional medical machinery drawing, and collaboration with external engineers on structural design and improvement;
• Support the mechanical design of the medical device prototype, including the mechanical design for robotic system and detailed design of functional parts;
• Handle document preparation, drawings related to medical device prototypes, and ensure strict documentation of the output;
• Perform testing and adjustment tasks of medical device prototypes;
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical, or a closely related field;
• 3 years mechanical device design related working experience is a plus;
• Strong understanding in design and development as well as proficient in mechanical design;
• Familiar with software such as Solidworks, ProE or Auto CAD, and able to work independently on structural design;
• Skillful in processing and assembly technology;
• Related track record in medical mechanical design is highly preferred;
• Excellent oral communication and written skills in English;
• Good organizational and analytical abilities;
• Mature, responsible, hardworking and able to work independently and as a team;
• Candidate with high-quality publications or with related experimental or modeling experience will be advantageous.
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
You can get more out of your site elements by making them dynamic. To connect this element to content from your collection, select the element and click Connect to Data. Once connected, you can update it anytime without affecting your design or updating elements by hand. Add any type of content to your collection, such as rich text, images, videos and more, or upload it via CSV file. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Remuneration & Duration of Appointment
The remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits for full-time appointments include leave and medical insurance, etc.
Initial appointments will be made on a fixed-term contract of up to 1-3 years commencing immediately. Re-appointment thereafter will be subject to performance and mutual agreements.
The application Materials that Should be Included
• CV with a list of your publications.
• Cover letter
• Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Translations into English if the original documents are issued in any other language.
• For research positions, 2 representative publications or technical reports are required. For longer documents, please provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
Application Closing Date:
All the research positions in the different areas described above are immediately available. Applications will be considered continuously until the positions are filled.